Amazon Wild Peru 2days
Puerto Maldonado to Tamabopta Lodge Inn – Amazon Wild Peru .
We’ll pick you up from the bus terminal or the airport, then head to our main office for check-in, where you can drop off a few things and take your necessities with you for the tour Amazon Wild Peru . We will take our private transport
for 2 hours to the port. Tambopata where the boat and motorist will be waiting for us to continue our journey along
the Tambopata River observing different species such as birds, turtles, capybaras, white alligators, etc. with the
possibility of seeing the king of the jungle (Jaguar) sunbathing or rested on the beaches, then we will arrive at our
Lodge «TAMBOPATA LODGE INN» where we will receive a typical refreshment and aphrodisiac of the Amazon,
accommodation in your respective room and lunch. In the afternoon we will take a walk in the primary forest full of trees millennials a lot of diversity of species such as insects, ants, spiders, toads, butterflies, birds, monkeys and
some large mammals ect.
After dinner we will have a night boat activity to observe some species such as alligators, capybaras, night monkeys
and perhaps some felines that naturally hunt at night. After this activity, return to the lodge to rest in your respective room.
Tambopata Macaw Clay Lick to Puerto Maldonado – Amazon Wild Peru .
Today we will get up early at 5:00 am, where we will take our boat to travel up the Tambopata river for 50 minutes enjoying a wonderful sunrise with the opportunity to see the king of the jungle (Jaguar) or anaconda on the banks of
the Tambopata River. of the Tambopata National Reserve. We will immediately arrive where we will be located a few
meters from Clay Lick, which allows us to have the best possible position for the wonderful show where hundreds of
parrots, parakeets of different colored species such as red, green, blue macaws come noisily and flutter down on the clay walls to eat which is their daily diet of mineral salts giving an exhibition and explosion of life and color as it will
explode before our eyes it will be a beautiful experience a beautiful unforgettable spectacle that nature offers us, there we will enjoy our breakfasts while we watch the show ( so yes, sit back and relax).
After this activity we will board the boat where we will make a stop at the checkpoint to visit the MUSEUM where the
guide will explain about FAUN SILVESTR after the activity return to the lodge and lunch.
Immediately we will pack our backpacks and then we will go to the port to board the boat outside and navigate down
the Tambopata river and then the car 2 hours back to Puerto Maldonado transfer to the bus station / airport
Included in the Amazon Wild:
- A professional naturalist Tour Guide;
- Motorboat transportation;
- Transfer transportation to the airport.
- Entrance fee to the Tambopata Reserve ;
- Meals: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request
- for no extra cost!);
- Rooms with private bathroom 1 nights Tambopata Lodge Inn ;
- First aid kit,
- Rubber boots..
Not included in the Amazon Wild :
- Any flight nor airport departure taxes;
- Travel insurance;
- Breakfast on the first day and Lunch on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you to the Amazon Wild :
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport,
- Small backpack,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Binoculars (we also rent it),
- Camera and its charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip