Amazon Wildlife Trip – 3 days
1 DAY : Puerto Maldonado to Lake Sandoval Reserve .
I pick you up from the airport/Bus Stations, transfer to the to register and leave some luggage and take what you need for the tour, transfer to the port to board the outboard boat to continue the trip Amazon Wildlife Trip down
the Alto Madre de Dios river, where you You will observe some species on the edge of the river such as turtles sunbathing on fallen trunks, migratory fishing birds, with the luck of seeing the largest rodent in the world, the
capybara, etc. in mowing at the control post of SANDOVAL LAKE to register place to start the 5 km walk inside the deep jungle, lego will arrive at a small port where we will board the canoe by rowing through a channel in the shape
of a snake from there we will cross the lake in 50 minutes to the next where the hostel is located SANDOVAL LAKE LODGE ,amazon wildlife trip peru offers nature wildlife in jungle and accommodation in their respective rooms and
lunch . In the afternoon we will explore Lake Sandoval in our canoe to observe and enjoy wildlife such as the giant otter family known as the (river wolf), black caiman, shanshos (prehistoric birds), turtles and many birds et , return
to the lodge to enjoy dinner,
Nocturnal activity Visit Lake Sandoval in the rowing canoe , now carrying the flashlight to be able to see the black
alligators , nocturnal birds , monkeys on the banks of the river and other species . After this activity return to the
lodge to rest in their respective rooms. amazon wildlife trip peru offers nature wildlife in jungle amazon wildlife trip.
2 DAYS : Sandoval Lake Reserve Center in the Amazon Wildlife Trip .
Today we will wake up with the call of the birds’ songs and enjoy a delicious breakfast. We will have another possibility to visit the Sandoval Lake reserve to observe other species that were seen on the previous day that the SANDOVAL LAKE offers an abundant in amazon wildlife trip peru offers nature wildlife in jungle with more than of
65 species of migratory and resident birds these aquatic birds that feed on fish and some residents such as the family of giant otters that are the most active, turtles, taricayas, charapas, small alligators that sunbathe on dry and fallen
trunks and Some macaws that eat the fruits of the palm trees and guayos, which are very delicious in protein, return to the lodge.
After lunch we enter a cool undergrowth of the virgin forest to see the imposing nut trees (the chestnut) as the people who live in the same deep forest collect to market this important natural fruit and many healing plants (ayahusca,
chacruna, cañacaña, sacha garlic, huayo sugar, Chuchuhuasi, copaiba etc.
where we will observe some species of monkeys such as the brown capuchin monkey, squirrel monkey, howler
monkey, friar monkey and the leoncito monkey, tarantulas, insects, frogs, toads and some mammals such as
armadillo, añuje, sloth, return to our lodge to enjoy our Dinner .
Night activity inside the virgin forest where we will have the opportunity to see some mammals, reptiles,
batrachians, amphibians, insects and some nocturnal monkeys, etc. They go out to hunt their prey, for their daily
rest in their respective rooms .
3 DAY: Amazon Wildlife Trip to Puerto Maldona / Aiport/ Bus Stations –
Today we say goodbye after having enjoyed our tour in the Amazon we will have breakfast then we will pack our
things to return by the same path that we entered the first day we will board the rowing canoe to start navigating the
Lake to the next port and then start to walk until you reach the control post of the amazon wildlife trip peru offers
nature wildlife in jungle . Where our outboard boat awaits us to start up the Madre de Dios River until we reach the
City of Puerto Maldonado. Transfer to our office to collect the left luggage and then we will go to the airport / bus terminal.
Included in the Amazonia rainforest .
- A professional naturalist tour guide in amazon green;
- Motorboat transportation;
- A professional Cook in amazon,
- Meals: 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 2x dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 2 nights Sandoval Lake Lodge ;
- First aid kit, including a poison extractor, mosquito bite treatment and an antidote for a snake bite;
- Radio communications;
- Rubber boots.
- Entrance Fee to the Reserve.
Not included in the amazonia :
- Any flight nor airport departure taxes;
- Breakfast on the first day and Lunch last day;
- Tips to local staff.
- Entrance fee to the Sandoval Lake Reserve;
What DO YOU NEED TO BRING AMAZONIA.
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport,
- Small backpack,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Sweater (for the beginning of the tour in Andes and the cloud forest only),
- Binoculars (we also rent it),
- Camera and its charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Antibacterial gel,
- Sun cream, Hat
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip.
GALERIA DE FOTOS DE SANDOVAL LAKE LODGE