Amazon Trip Peru 2 days .
Monkeys Island –Native Family –Sport Fishing to Amazon Trip .
Pick up from the Airport/Terrestrial Terminal then transfer to our office to register for the tour Amazon Trip , then we will go to the Port where our outboard boat awaits us to navigate down the Madre de Dios River, we will settle in their respective rooms.
ISLAND OF THE MONKEYS. We will visit the island of the monkeys where we will appreciate these species Capuchin, Black Monkey (Cebus apella), White Monkey (Cebus albifrons),
NATIVE FAMILY. Then visit the native family to learn about their customs and culture. customs of our indigenous peoples, giving the great opportunity to have direct contact with a family of ancient warriors and hunters and to
share with them their ancestral customs, we will be able to share this activity with them and get to know their
paintings and art up close, as well as like being able to help them financially with the purchase of some of their products that they make themselves.
SPORT FISHING .In the afternoon we will continue with our next activity, we will take the boat to arrive at a creek where we will do the rustic fishing of fish such as (catfish, maiden, sardine or piranha fish), finished the return
activity. After enjoying dinner we will take a tour of the trails within the forest where we will observe some nocturnal
species that come out at night in search of their prey such as; birds, insects, spiders, frogs and a species of nocturnal monkey and some mammals. Return to rest in their respective rooms.
Note in the tour is included 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast. Optional a la carte food that is not included in the program.
Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages.
Cachuela Parrot Clay Lick – Transfer Airport and Bus Station to Amazon Trip .
Today we will get up very early to visit the parrot lick. 4:30 a.m. From our stay we will embark on a boat that will take us to our destination »
La Colpa de Loros». Arriving, we will locate ourselves in a strategic place at a prudent distance to wait for the
arrival of various species of parrots and hopefully macaws; especially you will have the opportunity to observe the blue-headed parrots, auroras, parakeets and some birds of other species as well. This activity lasts about 1 hour, it is
the time you will have to film and take the best views, contemplate these beautiful and interesting birds accompanied by a beautiful jungle sunrise. Around 7:00 in the morning we will be returning to our lodge to have the last breakfast
and then we will go back to the city of Puerto Maldonado.
RETURN TO THE CITY .This schedule is subject to the time of your plane flight, prior coordination with the
office, you will be told the departure time to be at the airport or bus station at a reasonable time.
OPTIONAL: Parrot clay lick at no cost if you wish to carry out this activity. On the fourth day, after enjoying our
breakfast, we will take some walks and then return to Puerto Maldonado, transfer to the airport or bus terminal .
Tour includes at Amazon Trip :
- Professional guide :
- Private transport Terresre and Fluvial for jungle;
- Meals: 1x Breakfast, 1x Lunch, 1x Dinner and drinking water – lodge (Note: vegetarian option on request at no additional cost);
- 1 Nights in hostels – ;
- First aid kit .
- Rubber boots
Not included in the Tour Amazon Trip :
- Any flight or departure taxes from the airport;
- Travel insurance for the jungle;
- Vaccination forest;
- First breakfast and lunch on the last day;
- Tickets Reserva lake sandoval;
We recommend taking the Amazon Trip:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommends at least !!)
- Original passport to travel to Lake Sandoval,
- Small backpack,
- Cotton shirts with long sleeves (preferably green)
- Jungle cotton pants,
- Long cotton socks (to be worn on pants),
- Comfortable walking shoes in the sandoval lake reserve,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (for example, rain poncho)
(Only for the start of the tour in the Andes and the cloud forest) Sweater,
- Binoculars (also rented)
- Camera and charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as protection against sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Antibacterial gel,
- Sun cream for Lake Sandoval,
- Sunglasses for Lake Sandoval,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- One bottle of water (1 liter minimum)
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some drinks, etc.